- Every resident at least 18 years old must complete applications in full.
- Incomplete, inaccurate, or falsified information will be grounds for denial.
- If your application comes back approved with conditions, an additional half to a full month's rent deposit may be required.
Our application process consists of collecting and reviewing the following information:
Fully Completed Rental Application
- A copy of a valid driver's license or photo ID from each adult applicant.
- A copy of your Social Security card.
A credit report will be run for every application. While credit scores are important, we are also interested in the things that created the credit score and will take a comprehensive look at the big picture. A less than desirable credit score may be offset by great rental history, solid income, or other verifiable assets.
Employment / Income VerificationYou will be required to provide proof of income whether you are employed by a 3rd party, or if you are self-employed. If you are employed by a 3rd party, you will need to provide copies of the following proof of income:
- 2 recent pay stubs
- 1 year IRS 1040 tax return
- Recent W-2 from your employer
- 2 years IRS 1040 tax returns and schedule C or E
- 3 months of recent bank statements
As a general rule of thumb, your NET monthly income must be a minimum of 3 times the monthly rent.
If your rental history includes eviction(s), late payments, excessive lease violations, excessive property damage, unauthorized tenants/pets, pest infestations due to tenant negligence, improper notice to vacate, three or more late notices within a 12-month period, noise or nuisance violations, two or more NSF charges, or outstanding balance owed, you will not be approved for a lease at Midpoint Real Estate Services.